Since 1991 CAPIX has been supplying software solutions to Capital Markets participants. Our clients have included banks, brokers, investment managers and treasury operations. Our depth of business expertise in the Capital Markets is unmatched.
Our technical philosophy has always been to invest in proven Microsoft technology, and this approach has enabled us to deliver software solutions that stand the test of time and perform in the long term.
Founded and still based in Melbourne Australia, CAPIX has clients across eight countries.
While offering Microsoft Azure cloud-based software solutions we also continue to sell and support on-premises software installations.
- 1991 Consulting clients included ANZ Bank, J. B. Were Capital Markets, Prudential Bache Securities
- 1994 CTM released, Bunge Australia first corporate treasury software client
- 1997 More than twenty corporate treasuries using CTM, including Woolworths, Mars Food, Boral, Pilkington, Bundaberg Sugar, Solaris Energy, GH Michell, Airservices Australia
- 1998 New modules released for Futures, Equities, Exotic Options, Market Data
- 1999 Ford Credit Australia adopt CTM for implementation in eight regional treasuries. CTM installed in more than fifty corporate treasuries
- 2001 CAPIX Treasury Centre (CTC) released based client-server architecture using Microsoft SQL Server database
- 2002 CAPIX develops internet Bond trading portal for Commonwealth Bank Australia
- 2004 CTM and CTC now include fifteen modules. New G/L Integration module very popular
2006 Continued overseas expansion, four new clients in New Zealand
- 2008 First release of CAPIX software based on new 64 bit technology
- 2010 New module for Risk Management for improved Hedge Accounting compliance
- 2012 Development begins on a cloud-based treasury software solution using Microsoft Azure